Thursday, July 7, 2011

Printers Ink, Waiting Room Blues

Why do I feel like my clothes are all wet? My hair is pulling me down. Back to the chair, back to the waiting room with the never ending clock and the never mending staff.

sitting in my shrink's office, in his waiting room, I find that it is a place of information.
I've found out that our baseball team sucks, and that Burt Bacharach, Billy Squier, and Ving Rhames share the same birthday.

I've found that newsprint comes off on your fucking hands.

I've found that in a shrinks office, others waiting cry softly.
I tighten up, shudder. I know my issues, what could theirs be....?

Will there be less answers for me than for them...If God decides between one of us...which?
Hell, if she's crying, it should be her

but then again, I'm the one destroying things with an aluminum bat.
Praying to a god that I don't believe exists. In the shower. Alleluias from within the steam.

Ever been on your hands and knees in the shower? For a reason other than pleasure?

Jon and Kate are no longer together I learn in here. The television has a great recipe for ziti....fuck pasta, I'm losing my mind....this room is making it worse....Receptionists with their plastic smiles.....their scrubs though they never see a patient.....

Perhaps Bacharach, Squier, and Rhames can form a 3-piece combo, do an album and have the proceeds benefit the poorhouse Milwaukee Brewers....

Ink coming off on my fingers, goddamn black newsprint....dry hands simply rubbing it in, smearing it....Looks like Hitchcock's blood from "Psycho"

"the only way to get there is to go straight down".... I hear in my head...last song heard. Last word read was the finale of a paragraph from Cosmo on how a woman can use 27 ways to get a man to come without touching him......I'm getting pizza when I leave here.....gonna come back to the parking lot here, eat it, and plan to burn the motherfucker down....

the print from the cosmo/come article, the pizza box, running between my fingers.

Christ it's all melting away soaking into my skin, the news, the advice, the weather forecast lies, local cuisine....I rub my hands together, but it won't fucking come off




my name's called...it's all gone....

"Wait til tomorrow"
last song heard.

"Have him arch his back"
last article read


Billy Squier
It's his birthday.

I'm going to get a prescription. and hopefully an answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment